[MacTUG] OnBase document management system upgrade: October 26 to 28

Andrew Ward amward at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Oct 1 15:31:27 EDT 2009

Re: Graduate Admissions / OnBase upgrade implementation

To allow for further technical testing of the ActiveX deployment tools
and of specialized work environments (with ActiveX or Java), we are now
planning to upgrade the OnBase document management system during the
last week of October. The current system will be taken off-line at the
beginning of the day on Monday, October 26. We plan to have the system
upgraded so that users can resume regular work on Thursday, October 29
in the morning.

Given the new schedule, if you would like to be actively involved in
testing, or have unique platforms in use in your department that you
wish to verify, please contact me by October 9 (x37114, or via email
amward at uwaterloo.ca) so that we can arrange to test with your systems.

Functional users in your faculties and departments (grad coordinators,
graduate officers, and associate deans) will receive notification of the
revised upgrade schedule from the Graduate Studies Office over the next
couple of days.

Regards,

Andrew Ward
Information Systems, IST