[MacTUG] FYI: Safari - Adobe Flash Player 10 crashes on error

Steve Hellyer phasetwo at apple.com
Tue May 5 23:09:17 EDT 2009

Hummm....I'm not getting the crash and no error. Site works fine for me.

Safari 3.2.1, Flash 10.0 r22 (10.0.22.87), Mac OS X 10.5.6

You might want to check these.  Think it's a Flash error as the
pluggin has to handle the stream it decoding. Clearly it not handling
something in Flash on that machine(s).

Steve