[MacTUG] Permissions/Very Disk Issues

Steve Hellyer phasetwo at apple.com
Thu Jun 25 15:56:57 EDT 2009

Great. I ask because you issue sounds similar if server lost power
unexpected and didn't perform a normal shutdown.
I know this because I have a server from our Education seed pool at my
desk with no UPS and every time we lose power in the office my server
complains mirror is degraded and often filing system need to be fixed
up a bit as well.

I quickly becoming the poster child for why you need UPS on server in
our office ;-)

Cheers,

Steve

On 25-Jun-09, at 3:47 PM, Jeff Dunnett wrote:

> I will have to try the other ideas.  In answer to your question
> though yes we have a UPS on this server with a USB signal cable.
>
> Jeff

Steve Hellyer
Pre-Sales Systems Engineer
Education Division (Higher Education)
Apple Canada Inc.
7495 Birchmount Rd.
Markham, Ontario, Canada
L3R 5G2

PH: (905)513-5647
Mailto: shellyer at apple.com or Mailto: phasetwo at apple.com

Apple Training website
http://training.apple.com/

AppleCare Online Support
http://www.apple.com/ca/support/

AppleCare Technical Phone Support
1-800-263-3394  (basic up and running support)

AppleCare Enterprise Level Support
http://www.apple.com/ca/support/products/

AppleCare Service Locations (Canada)
http://wheretobuy.apple.com/ca_locator/service.html