[MacTUG] Meeting Next Tuesday

Richard Crispin rcrispin at sju-serv1.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jan 22 09:59:57 EST 2009

Our next Mactug is this coming Tuesday. We will be meeting with Mark
Leyser from LanDesk who will be showing us their software
(www.landesk.com). The meeting will start at its usual time (9:15 am)
but I have scheduled it to go later if needed. This will give us time
for discussion and Mark plenty of time for a demo and questions.

I have booked the Conference Room (1005) in Sweeney Hall at St. Jeromes.
It has a projector and sound system. I will be providing coffee.

See you then.
Richard

--
Richard Crispin
Information Systems Admin   e-mail:rcrispin at sju.uwaterloo.ca
St. Jerome's University     phone:Days (519)884-8111 ext. 28260
290 Westmount Rd. N         FAX:(519)725-0015
Waterloo, Ont.  N2L 3G3
Canada
---
When I die I'd like to die the way my grandfather died, peacefully in
    his sleep...      ... not screaming and shouting, like his passengers.
"Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!" Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales
"Time, heat and pressure.
   The same things that make a diamond also make a waffle." Scott Meyer
"Every morning is the dawn of a new error." unknown