[MacTUG] Meeting on April 28th

Richard Crispin rcrispin at sju-serv1.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Apr 23 10:02:52 EDT 2009

Hi All
Our next MacTug meeting is on Tues. April 28th. Derek will be coming to
talk about GAP. He figures he will be about 15-20 minutes. After that it
is a free for all (not hitting or biting or kicking though). The start
time is 9:15 in room 407 of the Dana Porter Library.

I will not be there (my last day of holidays) so have fun.
Richard

--
Richard Crispin
Information Systems Admin   e-mail:rcrispin at sju.uwaterloo.ca
St. Jerome's University     phone:Days (519)884-8111 ext. 28260
290 Westmount Rd. N         FAX:(519)725-0015
Waterloo, Ont.  N2L 3G3
Canada
---
When I die I'd like to die the way my grandfather died, peacefully in
    his sleep...      ... not screaming and shouting, like his passengers.
"Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!" Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales
"Time, heat and pressure.
   The same things that make a diamond also make a waffle." Scott Meyer
"Every morning is the dawn of a new error." unknown