[MacTUG] [Fwd: Announcing the New UltraDuck Our Most Professional DriveDuck Ever]

Richard Crispin rcrispin at sju-serv1.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Apr 1 10:45:46 EDT 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Announcing the New UltraDuck Our Most Professional DriveDuck Ever
Date: 	Wed, 1 Apr 2009 07:20:19 -0700
From: 	WiebeTech <marketingmail at wiebetech.com>
To: 	Richard'' ''Crispin <rcrispin at uwaterloo.ca>

If you're having trouble viewing this email,
<http://marketing.wiebetech.com/go2.shtml?522tdQyeZGr6z3d4/6bd6678c8269944a/4e2497e374cca5e9/rcrispin@uwaterloo.ca/522tdQyeZGr6z3d4_4e2497e374cca5e9>
read it online.
<http://marketing.wiebetech.com/go2.shtml?522tdQyeZGr6z3d4/6bd6678c8269944a/4e2497e374cca5e9/rcrispin@uwaterloo.ca/522tdQyeZGr6z3d4_4e2497e374cca5e9>

Announcing Our New UltraDuck™

      *Our Most Professional DriveDuck EVER*

      UltraDuck
      <http://marketing.wiebetech.com/go2.shtml?522tdQyeZGr6z3d4/3107b31c6096b5cf/4e2497e374cca5e9/rcrispin@uwaterloo.ca>

          o Attach to IDE or SATA drives
          o Connect via FireWire 800/400, USB 2, or eSATA
          o Supports in-line data Migration
          o Waterproof down keeps your data safe
          o Audible quack alarm reports errors
          o Gyroscopic anti-waddle stabilization matrix
          o Looks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck
            (it's a duck)

      With native support for Parallel ATA (PATA), Serial ATA (SATA) in
      2.5" and 3.5" sizes, as well as 5.25" SCSI drives, CD-ROMs, and
      floppy disks, there hasn't been a more professional DriveDuck.

      *You Can't Go More Green*
      Wireless UltraDuckUltraDuck wouldn't be more environmentally
      friendly even if it were an actual duck. Certified by the famous
      RFI and noxious emissions tester Phenton Mills of the Colorado
      Green Initiative, UltraDuck has been shown to be eco friendly. We
      like to think of UltraDuck as our gift to future generations.

      *UltraDuck Wireless™*
      Upgrade UltraDuck to UltraDuck Wireless. UltraDuck Wireless can
      sense, connect to, and share data from Duck to Duck. Create
      backups with "Fowl-Proof Migration." You can even clone your boot
      drive.

      *Learn More
      <http://marketing.wiebetech.com/go2.shtml?522tdQyeZGr6z3d4/3107b31c6096b5cf/4e2497e374cca5e9/rcrispin@uwaterloo.ca>*

Unsubscribe
<http://marketing.wiebetech.com/go2.shtml?522tdQyeZGr6z3d4/67a3847f3968c3b2/4e2497e374cca5e9/rcrispin@uwaterloo.ca/20090331160854122347&rcrispin@uwaterloo.ca&12259>
<http://marketing.wiebetech.com/go2.shtml?522tdQyeZGr6z3d4/f33b036f46356a09/4e2497e374cca5e9/rcrispin@uwaterloo.ca>

<http://marketing.wiebetech.com/go2.shtml?522tdQyeZGr6z3d4/8c82f899d751a045/4e2497e374cca5e9/rcrispin@uwaterloo.ca/tag=HC4Q0854122347&sentby=rcrispin@uwaterloo.ca>

This email was delivered to rcrispin at uwaterloo.ca on behalf of
WiebeTech. To ensure delivery, please add marketingmail at wiebetech.com
<http://marketing.wiebetech.com/go2.shtml?522tdQyeZGr6z3d4/e11f264c22a8e7eb/4e2497e374cca5e9/rcrispin@uwaterloo.ca>
to your address book.

Unsubscribe | Manage/update your email preferences?
<http://marketing.wiebetech.com/go2.shtml?522tdQyeZGr6z3d4/8ae5da08ff8e4ef1/4e2497e374cca5e9/rcrispin@uwaterloo.ca/522tdQyeZGr6z3d4-4e2497e374cca5e9>
Postal address: 8201 E. 34th St. North #909, Wichita, KS 67226

--
Richard Crispin
Information Systems Admin   e-mail:rcrispin at sju.uwaterloo.ca
St. Jerome's University     phone:Days (519)884-8111 ext. 28260
290 Westmount Rd. N         FAX:(519)725-0015
Waterloo, Ont.  N2L 3G3
Canada
---
When I die I'd like to die the way my grandfather died, peacefully in
    his sleep...      ... not screaming and shouting, like his passengers.
"Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!" Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales
"Time, heat and pressure.
   The same things that make a diamond also make a waffle." Scott Meyer
"Every morning is the dawn of a new error." unknown