[MacTUG] FYI: Office 2008 vs. iWork vs. NeoOffice vs. OpenOffice

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 4 10:26:00 EST 2008

The $10 price was mentioned in the article, I assume that is the
price (US) for education site licensing (which would be just the
license, not the manual/disks/packaging/etc that one gets when buying
from the store).
If you want the exact educational costs, you would have to check with
Sandra Laughlin.

Note:  The $10 does sound reasonable, as one can buy the family pack
for $99 (Educational from Apple) and use it for 5 computers, so that
works out to $20 a copy, and that does include a CD/manual/packaging/
etc.

On 4-Mar-08, at 10:05 AM, Mike Patterson wrote:

Glenn Anderson
Client Services, IST
University of Waterloo
Waterloo, On