[MacTUG] Meeting Next Week

Richard Crispin rcrispin at execulink.com
Fri Jul 25 10:50:55 EDT 2008

Good Morning All
Our regular meeting is Next Tues. at 9:15am. I will not be able to be
there since I am moving next week. I have no specific agenda items. A
couple of folks went to the Developer Conference and could report on
that.

Richard
---
Richard Crispin      E-Mail:rcrispin at sju.uwaterloo.ca
Info Systems Admin   Phone:519-884-8110 ext 28260
St. Jerome's Univ.   Cell: 519-897-6222
290 Westmount Rd N   FAX:519-725-0015
Waterloo, ON  N2L 3G3
---
When I die I'd like to die the way my grandfather died, peacefully in
his sleep...
     ... not screaming and shouting, like his passengers.
"Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!" Archibald Asparagus,
VeggieTales
"Time, heat and pressure. The same things that make a diamond also
make a waffle." Scott Meyer
"Every morning is the dawn of a new error." unknown