[MacTUG] Networker client for Leopard

Ian Turner iturner at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Apr 4 11:28:13 EDT 2008

I have been told that others "just worked". (except maybe the new type
of firewall requiring ipfw setup, if it is not "default allow", as it
comes out of the box. The "Application Firewall" cannot seem to cope
with the nsrexecd daemon - I guess it is not strictly an application
program)

And now mine does too.

I renamed / re-numbered the host, because it seemed like there was
history on the backup server (backup.cs) for another computer(s) with
that name and / or IP address

Then it worked

Thanks
Ian