[MacTUG] AFP548 - Image Creation Revolution

Marlon A. Griffith m3griffi at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 4 14:26:08 EDT 2007

Image creation is one of the few things on Mac OS X that has been around long enough to be considered a time honored tradition. In fact, the first article I wrote for the site after the redesign was Disk Imaging for Mac OS X Made Easy and after nearly a quarter of a million reads it is our most popular article. There is a problem though. In the three years since I wrote that piece I've built hundreds, if not thousands of asr images, and I've been doing it wrong the whole time.

Odds are you've been doing it wrong too and once you read this two part series on imaging you will never return to building images the old way. The future is now and there is a better way.

<http://www.afp548.com/article.php?story=ImageCreationRevolution>