[MacTUG] Regular Monthly Meeting

Richard Crispin rcrispin at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Mar 26 08:42:50 EDT 2007

Good Morning all
Our regular monthly meeting is Tues. March 27th at 9:15am in the
Library. Hope to see you there.

I would like people to think about issues that we might want to bring
to Apple. Maybe we can get Randy back if people felt it was important
to do that.

Richard
--
Richard Crispin
Information Systems Admin   e-mail:rcrispin at sju.uwaterloo.ca
St. Jerome's University     phone:Days (519)884-8111 ext. 28260
290 Westmount Rd. N         FAX:(519)725-0015
Waterloo, Ont.  N2L 3G3
Canada
---
When I die I'd like to die the way my grandfather died, peacefully in
     his sleep...      ... not screaming and shouting, like his passengers.
"Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!" Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales
"Time, heat and pressure.
    The same things that make a diamond also make a waffle." Scott Meyer
"Every morning is the dawn of a new error." unknown