[MacTUG] Guide for installing Vista in Boot Camp

Marlon A. Griffith m3griffi at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Mar 15 16:03:01 EDT 2007

"""
As reluctant as we might be to admit it, we have our reasons for
tinkering with Windows Vista behind closed TUAW office doors.
Parallels has pretty decent support for it (3D hardware is still a
work in progress), though we've been having to search across the vast
interwebs for some help on how to get Micrsoft's latest...
'achievement' to play nice with Apple's Boot Camp. Fortunately,
someone we only know as Nja247 has posted this walkthrough at a
Geocities page that guides Mac users through every step in getting a
32-bit version of Windows Vista running on a Mac. The walkthrough
delves into nearly every essential step, including stripping the
necessary drivers off the CD that Boot Camp creates because Apple's
auto-installer for Windows breaks in Vista.
"""

http://www.tuaw.com/2007/03/14/guide-for-installing-vista-in-boot-camp/