[MacTUG] how to waste DVDs

Dani Roloson daroloso at mfcf.math.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jun 29 14:33:55 EDT 2007

Back when I first got my Intel iMac, I would waste DVDs by trying to back up
my home directory and getting the eventual error similar to
"Missing data fork of file <unable to determine file>".
At least it now tells me the culprit is
~/Library/Acrobat User Data/8.0_x86/Synchonizer/Commands

I trashed the entire "Acrobat User Data" directory and burnt successfully.
The directory was re-created probably by the launch of Adobe Reader ...
haven't tested to see if the re-created is any better.

Dani
MFCF