[MacTUG] MacTug Meeting

Richard Crispin rcrispin at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jun 22 10:56:38 EDT 2007

Hi All
Next Tuesday June 26th is our regular monthly MacTUG meeting. We will
meet in the library in what ever room is free on the 4th floor at
9:15 am.

Main Topic - New Apple Rep
We have a new Apple rep. I talked to him during CanHEIT. He would
like to meet with use probably in the fall. I would like people to
think about topics they would like to talk to him about. I will
compile a list and send it to him.

Richard
--
Richard Crispin
Information Systems Admin   e-mail:rcrispin at sju.uwaterloo.ca
St. Jerome's University     phone:Days (519)884-8111 ext. 28260
290 Westmount Rd. N         FAX:(519)725-0015
Waterloo, Ont.  N2L 3G3
Canada
---
When I die I'd like to die the way my grandfather died, peacefully in
     his sleep...      ... not screaming and shouting, like his passengers.
"Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!" Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales
"Time, heat and pressure.
    The same things that make a diamond also make a waffle." Scott Meyer
"Every morning is the dawn of a new error." unknown