[MacTUG] Parallels: correct registration?

Marlon A. Griffith m3griffi at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jul 12 10:48:52 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have tried to register my Parallels desktop at two different websites 3 or 4
weeks ago:
- www.novareg.com: from their registration card
- www.parallels.com, through their "my account" setup

I have received no email notification indicating that the registration was
successful.

The Parallels "my account" was created successfully.

Today, I logged in to the "my account" to try the product registration again. I
get a message saying there is something wrong with my registration number.

How long did it take to get a successful registration email?
What caveats should I be aware of when registering one their products?

Marlon