[MacTUG] FYI: A Cost Analysis of Windows Vista Content Protection

Marlon A. Griffith m3griffi at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jan 26 09:02:25 EST 2007

 From one of the other system admins. I haven't had a chance to read it.

>To: "Engcomp" <engcomp at engmail.uwaterloo.ca>
>Subject: A Cost Analysis of Windows Vista Content Protection
>From: "R. H. Tam" <hntam at uwaterloo.ca>
>Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 00:48:35 +0000 GMT
>

>Hi,
>
>A little light reading for you. :P
>
>http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/pubs/vista_cost.html
>
>Hon

--
Make it a great day!
Marlon A. Griffith
Engineering Computing
University of Waterloo
519-885-1211 x38146
m3griffi at engmail.uwaterloo.ca

The information in this message, including any attachments, is
privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for
the person(s) named above.  Any other distribution, copying or
disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient or have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by reply email and permanently delete the original
transmission from us, including any attachments, without making a
copy.  Thank you