[MacTUG] New beta version upgrade out for Parallel's

Donald Duff-McCracken dsmccrac at fesmail.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 28 13:27:33 EST 2007

I finally downloaded it and I am happy with it, but hey I was happy
with the RC3 of it!

It takes forever to get as a billion users must be after it (the
betas or release candidates were not this bad). There are some
mirrors up at various places but my mom told me never to trust
software mirrored at places you don't know (she is so old fashioned).

don
On 28-Feb-07, at 1:18 PM, Glenn Anderson wrote:

> Yesterday, they released another beta update.

------------------------------------
Donald Duff-McCracken
Graphics and Computer Assisted Design Systems Manager
Mapping, Analysis & Design
Faculty of Environmental Studies
University of Waterloo
(519) 888-4567 x32151
http://www.fes.uwaterloo.ca/computing/about_MAD/personnel/aboutDDM.html
------------
This email communication is intended as a private communication for
the sole use of the primary addressee and those individuals listed
for copies in the original message. The information contained in this
email is private and confidential and If you are not an intended
recipient you are hereby notified that copying, forwarding or other
dissemination or distribution of this communication by any means is
prohibited.  If you are not specifically authorized to receive this
email and if you believe that you received it in error please notify
the original sender immediately.
Sent from OS X, but my mac runs windows! -- http://www.apple.com/
macosx/bootcamp/ -- http://www.parallels.com/