[MacTUG] Upcoming Apple Seminars & Events: Ontario

by way of Richard Crispin events at lists.seminars.apple.com
Tue Feb 6 11:36:06 EST 2007

Upcoming Apple Seminars & Events: Ontario
Sorted by City, Date & Time (Local Time)

Apple Seminars and Events are available in the following cities:
<>Toronto | <>Toronto (Markham)

Toronto  [<>^]

Wednesday, Feb 7, 2007: 06:00 PM-07:30 PM, at CPUsed
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=60159&s=300>Introduction
to Digital Audio
Using the Mac and Garage Band as our starting
point we introduce you to the basic concepts of
digital audio.

Thursday, Feb 8, 2007: 06:00 PM-07:30 PM, at CPUsed
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=59827&s=300>Getting
Started with your Mac
Learn the basics of using an Apple Computer with OS X and iLife.

Thursday, Feb 8, 2007: 01:30 PM-04:00 PM, at The Academy of Spherical Arts
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=59952&s=300>HD
and Beyond-Featuring 2K Workflow using Apple FCP
5 and AJA Kona 3
An informative seminar that examines how to
streamline the workflow of your facility to
accommodate uncompressed SD, HD and even 2K media.

Saturday, Feb 10, 2007: 11:00 AM-12:30 PM, at CPUsed
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=59828&s=300>Getting
Started with your Mac
Learn the basics of using an Apple Computer with OS X and iLife.

Wednesday, Feb 14, 2007: 06:00 PM-07:30 PM, at CPUsed
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=60160&s=300>Introduction
to Digital Audio
Using the Mac and Garage Band as our starting
point we introduce you to the basic concepts of
digital audio.

Wednesday, Feb 28, 2007: 01:30 PM-04:30 PM, at
Courtyard By Marriott-Downtown Toronto (Yonge &
College Streets)
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=59708&s=300>Mac
OS X Tiger Tips & Tricks !
Loop Enterprises will show you the tools and
techniques you’ll need to optimize your systems,
repair problems, and find answers in Mac OS X
Tiger !

Wednesday, Feb 28, 2007: 09:30 AM-12:30 PM, at
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=59707&s=300>Mac
OS X Tiger Tips & Tricks !
Loop Enterprises will show you the tools and
techniques you?ll need to optimize your systems,
repair problems, and find answers in Mac OS X
Tiger !

Thursday, Mar 1, 2007: 09:00 AM-04:00 PM, at
Courtyard By Marriott-Downtown Toronto (Yonge &
College Streets)
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=59475&s=300>InDesign
CS2 Earn Your Creative Stripes.
Get down and dirty with InDesign CS2 at a full
day boot camp training session with Adobe and
Loop Enterprise Inc..

Thursday, Mar 15, 2007: 09:00 AM-04:00 PM, at
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=59476&s=300>InDesign
CS2 Earn Your Creative Stripes.
Get down and dirty with InDesign CS2 at a full
day boot camp training session with Adobe and
Loop Enterprise Inc..

Toronto (Markham)  [<>^]

Monday, Feb 12, 2007: 09:00 AM-05:00 PM, at Apple
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=59680&s=300>Mac
OS X Deployment v10.4
Lean how to create Apple Software Restore and
NetBoot images with this two-day fee based Apple
course.

Monday, Feb 26, 2007: 09:00 AM-05:00 PM, at Apple
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=59616&s=300>Mac
OS X Support Essentials v10.4
Learn how to become more efficient with
troubleshooting tools with Apple's 3 day
fee-based course.

Monday, Mar 12, 2007: 09:00 AM-05:00 PM, at Apple
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=59629&s=300>Mac
OS X Server Essentials v10.4
Support and maintain Mac OS X and Mac OS X Server
platforms with Apple's 4 day fee-based course.

Tuesday, Mar 20, 2007: 09:00 AM-05:00 PM, at Apple
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=59634&s=300>Directory
Services Integration and Administration v10.4
(Client/Server)
Learn how to configure Mac OS X to access
directory services provided by Mac OS X Server in
Apple's 4-day fee based course.

Wednesday, Mar 28, 2007: 09:00 AM-05:00 PM, at Apple
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=59637&s=300>Media
300 Podcasting and Streaming Internet Media
This class is for system administrators, IT
professionals, or anyone responsible for ensuring
that rich media is web accessible.

<http://train.apple.com>Apple Customer Training
Apple is proud to offer a full range of training
programs on Mac OS X and other key Apple
applications and technologies.

<http://www.apple.com/software/pro/training>Apple Pro Training Series
The Pro Training Series is Apple's official
curriculum. Offered as a self-paced learning tool
and used in all instructor-led courses, the
authors are chosen by Apple because of their
industry expertise. The instructor-led courses
are offered at Apple Authorized Training Centers
across North America, Europe, Japan, Australia
and Asia.

<http://consultants.apple.com/events/>Apple Consultants Network Training
Whether you've invested in a technology solution
and want to learn how to maximize it, or you want
to keep up on the latest and greatest product
innovations, a member of the Apple Consultants
Network can help you get the most from technology.

This message is being sent to you as a result of
your request to the Apple Seminars & Events email
notification system. You are subscribed to the
Ontario mailing list. To unsubscribe, visit
<http://seminars.apple.com/SendMeNews.html>http://seminars.apple.com/SendMeNews.html.
We're sorry that we're unable to reply to e-mail messages.

To find out more about these and other Apple
events, please visit:
<http://www.seminars.apple.com>http://www.apple.com/seminars

To locate a nearby Apple store, check out
<http://www.apple.com/retail>http://www.apple.com/retail.
Here you will find Apple's latest products,
experience apple hardware, applications and
accessories, and even learn about free workshops!

Apple Inc.
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014