[MacTUG] Meeting next Tuesday.

Richard Crispin rcrispin at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Sep 21 10:08:08 EDT 2006

Our next MacTug meeting is in the library next Tuesday. There are 2
issues I am hoping we can discuss. First, we are hoping Paul Snyder
from IST Client Support will be able to come and talk with us.
Second, I am hoping we will have some answers on the costs for
licensing Parallels Desktop for Mac.

Richard
--
Richard Crispin
Information Systems Admin   e-mail:rcrispin at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
St. Jerome's University     phone:Days (519)884-8111 ext. 28260
290 Westmount Rd. N         FAX:(519)725-0015
Waterloo, Ont.  N2L 3G3
Canada
---
When I die I'd like to die the way my grandfather died, peacefully in
     his sleep...      ... not screaming and shouting, like his passengers.
"Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!" Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales
"Time, heat and pressure.
    The same things that make a diamond also make a waffle." Scott Meyer
"Every morning is the dawn of a new error." unknown