[MacTUG] Mac scanner recommendations?

Marlon A. Griffith m3griffi at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Oct 2 13:16:45 EDT 2006

In Architecture, we use Epsons, We have 3 small and 1 large. The
large one is an Epson Expression 10000XL. They work ok.

>The drivers for the HP's don't seem to work any more.
>We have people using the Ricoh's and one using the Fujitsu ScanSnap.
>Anyone recommend anything else?
>
>Dani
>MFCF

Make it a great day!
Marlon A. Griffith
Architecture Computing and Media
School of Architecture
University of Waterloo
519-885-1211 x27651
m3griffi at architecture.uwaterloo.ca

The information in this message, including any attachments, is
privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for
the person(s) named above.  Any other distribution, copying or
disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient or have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by reply email and permanently delete the original
transmission from us, including any attachments, without making a
copy.  Thank you