[MacTUG] Apple Consultants Network: Catalog of Training Providers

CANADA-ON at list.seminars.apple.com CANADA-ON at list.seminars.apple.com
Wed Mar 15 14:06:07 EST 2006

Apple Consultants Network: Catalog of Training Providers

Apple Customer Training

For a complete listing of Apple Customer Training delivering

Leader-led courses on Mac OS X and WebObjects
http://train.apple.com

Apple Certified courses taught at Apple Authorized Training Centers
on Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro, Shake and Logic
http://www.apple.com/software/pro/training

Apple Consultants Network : Catalog of Training Providers

http://consultants.apple.com/events/

Whether you've invested in a technology solution and want to learn
how to maximize it, or you want to keep up on the latest and greatest
product innovations, a member of the Apple Consultants Network can
help you get the most from technology.

DESIGN, GRAPHICS AND PRINT
--------------------------

I.D.E.A.S.
Adobe Creative Suite Certified; Quark Certified Expert; Specializing
in print and Web; InDesign, PDF, Color Management, Mac OS X,
FileMaker Pro, and font-management. 25 years publishing/printing
experience. 15 years in business. Custom on-site or hands-on
classroom training.
http://www.IDEAStraining.com
Primary Onsite Areas Served: California; Nevada; Arizona; Nationwide

MacTraining Enterprises, division of Technical Support Services, Inc.
Hands-on training in small groups to print and web publishers, on
Adobe and Macromedia products, Color Management, Mac OS X, and
FileMaker Pro. Advanced training, troubleshooting, system consulting,
and network support also available.
http://www.mactraining.com
Areas served:  WI, IL, IA, IN

DIGITAL MEDIA
--------------

Polymath Business Systems
We provide quality instruction on Final Cut Pro and DVD Studio Pro,
focused on helping students create professional looking finished
projects
http://www.polymath-bus-sys.com/arttecho.html
Areas served: New England, NY, CA, other major cities or On-site

Tech Superpowers, Inc  ( Apple Authorized Training Center)
Macintosh training on Mac OS X, Mac Administration, and Final Cut Pro.
An Apple Authorized Final Cut Pro Training Center, we provide quality
hands-on workshops in our Boston training facility
http://store.techsuperpowers.com/training.html
Areas served: New England

GENERAL TRAINING
-----------------

First Tech
We offer hands-on instruction on Mac OS X as well as Final Cut Pro
and DVD Studio Pro at our Minneapolis, Minnesota training center.
http://www.firsttech.com/training/
Areas served:  MN or On-site

iMaven Consulting
We offer classroom training for consumer and business users on Mac
OS, Microsoft Office, and AppleWorks, special classes for senior
users.
http://www.technodivas.com/Events.html
Areas served: WA or On-site

KAUi Software
We offer hands-on training and seminars that increase your use of Mac
OS X, graphic workflow, digital video, and more!
http://www.kaui.com/Seminars.html
Areas served: GA or On-site

MacTEK Consulting & Training
Hands-on Macintosh training on Mac OS X, iLife 05, Business
Productivity, Digital Video, and DVD Studio Pro as well as ongoing
workshops from Adobe Authorized Trainers on Creative Suite: InDesign,
Photoshop, and Illustrator.
http://www.mac-tek.com/events.html
Areas Served: Las Vegas, NV and On-Site

Marc L Mintz & Associates
Delivering 100% hands-on certification-level Mac OS X training
designed for the rest of us.
http://www.marclmintz.com/
Regions: USA-national.

Pelarious, Inc.
Pelarious, Inc. takes a real-world approach to computer training. New
and experienced users will learn essentials, tips & tricks,
troubleshooting, and administration tools of Mac OS X in this
task-based training series.
http://www.pelarious.com/training/
Areas served: MO

SCI/TECH
---------

Architechnology
An Authorized ArchiCAD Reseller providing hands-on training
instruction for beginner, intermediate and advanced users of ArchiCAD.
http://www.architechnology.com/training
Areas served: OH, KY, IN, PA or On-site

SUPPORT / SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
-------------------------------

Complete Mac Seminars
Complete Mac Seminars is your one stop training source for Mac OS
Support and Administration.
http://macseminars.com/
Areas served: Many states, Canada  or On-site

MOST (Mac OS Training)
We provide highly focused, fun, and unique hands-on, intro, mid and
high-level Technical and cross-platform workshops for Computer and
Network Administrators. Mac Admins? MCSEs? CNEs? We welcome all of
you! For custom training, call us about our on-site/reserved
workshops.
http://www.macworkshops.com
Areas served: continental United States.

Tarny Network Consulting & Training, Inc. provides flexible and
effective training and consultation services on Mac OS X Server and
Mac OS X. Tarny is ACTC and ACSA certified for Mac OS X versions
10.1, 10.2, and 10.3.
http://www.tarnyinc.com/
Areas Served: Anywhere that English is spoken and anywhere else that
provides translators.

TECSoft
TECSoft's outstanding AppleScript training is now available for
immediate purchase and download from www.tecsoft.com, and via our
renowned hands-on classes.
Areas Served: North America, UK, and on-site.