[MacTUG] apple orders

Marlon A. Griffith m3griffi at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jun 30 14:49:40 EDT 2006

Hi Sandy,

What does it mean license and then media cost. Is the total cost then
$59 for a copy of iLife?

>Hi all
>I will be placing an order with Apple to renew the OS agreement for 3 years.
>Here is a list of additional software that some of you were
>interested in and the cost.
>If you would like to order any of the products, please reply to me with
>         software
>         number of copies
>         account number
>
>                 Product                 License cost    Media cost
>                 iLife                   $39.            $20.
>(need to order 100 copies for this price)
>                 Remote Desktop  $339.                   (need to
>order 50 copies.....
>                 iWork                   $35.            $20.
>(need to order 10 copies ..
>                 Final Cut               $519.           $20.
>(need to order 10 copies ..
>                 QuickTime Pro           $35.99
>(need to order 10 copies ..
>                 Aperture                $99.            $20
>(need to order 5 copies ....
>
>Thanks
>Sandy
>
>Sandra Laughlin
>  License Coordinator
>Information Systems and Technology
>University of Waterloo
>Waterloo ON Canada N2L 3G1
>(519)888-4567, x2014     Fax: (519)888-4331

Make it a great day!
Marlon A. Griffith
Architecture Computing and Media
School of Architecture
University of Waterloo
519-885-1211 x7651
m3griffi at architecture.uwaterloo.ca

The information in this message, including any attachments, is
privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for
the person(s) named above.  Any other distribution, copying or
disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient or have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by reply email and permanently delete the original
transmission from us, including any attachments, without making a
copy.  Thank you