[MacTUG] Need Old iBooks

Richard Crispin rcrispin at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jun 2 09:25:27 EDT 2006

Hi All
I run the food tent at the Feds/UW Canada Day celebrations. I wrote a
Hypercard stack that allows me to use a bunch of networked laptops as
cash registers with a server looking after printing orders and
recording transactions. I have a bunch of old Powerbooks (100s to
180s) that I have been using. These are failing. I am looking to get
a bunch of original clamshell ibooks or first generation white iBooks
to replace these. This would let me run ethernet and perhaps run a
Filemaker solution. I am willing to personally purchase these (there
is no budget for this) but would prefer a donation (I think I can get
you a charitable receipt for a donation).

Thanks
Richard
--
Richard Crispin
Information Systems Admin   e-mail:rcrispin at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
St. Jerome's University     phone:Days (519)884-8111 ext. 8260
290 Westmount Rd. N         FAX:(519)725-0015
Waterloo, Ont.  N2L 3G3
Canada
---
When I die I'd like to die the way my grandfather died, peacefully in
his sleep...      ... not screaming and shouting, like his passengers.

"Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!"~Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales

"Time, heat and pressure.
   The same things that make a diamond also make a waffle."~Scott Meyer