[MacTUG] Upcoming Apple Seminars & Events: Ontario

CANADA-ON at list.seminars.apple.com CANADA-ON at list.seminars.apple.com
Mon Dec 11 09:11:53 EST 2006

Upcoming Apple Seminars & Events: Ontario
Sorted by City, Date & Time

Ottawa

Wednesday, Dec 13, 2006: 06:30 PM-08:30 PM, at iService Depot
<http://seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=58441&s=300>iMovie HD and Beyond
This presentation will show you how using Apple’s
products you can produce great video from your
desktop.

Toronto

Wednesday, Dec 13, 2006: 02:00 PM-03:30 PM, at Pikto Studio
<http://seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=58445&s=300>Aperture
workflow seminar
Join Apple and Vistek for a 90 minute
demonstration of Aperture's workflow for
photographers.

Wednesday, Dec 13, 2006: 10:00 AM-11:30 AM, at Pikto Studio
<http://seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=58446&s=300>Aperture
workflow seminar
Join Apple and Vistek for a 90 minute
demonstration of Aperture's workflow for
photographers.

This message is being sent to you as a result of
your request to the Apple Seminars & Events email
notification system. You are subscribed to the
Ontario mailing list. To unsubscribe, visit
<http://seminars.apple.com/SendMeNews.html>http://seminars.apple.com/SendMeNews.html.
We're sorry that we're unable to reply to e-mail messages.

To find out more about these and other Apple
events, please visit:
<http://www.seminars.apple.com>http://www.apple.com/seminars

To locate a nearby Apple store, check out
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/retail>http://www.apple.com/retail.
Here you will find Apple's latest products,
experience apple hardware, applications and
accessories, and even learn about free workshops!

Apple Computer
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014