[MacTUG] Meeting April 25th

Richard Crispin rcrispin at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Apr 19 09:08:07 EDT 2006

Our regular meeting is next week. There are no special topics this
month unless some one has tried Parrallels or Boot Camp.

If anyone is going to the OUCC conference in Guelph in May, perhaps
we can talk about car pooling etc. If you don't know about OUCC then
go to <http://www.oucc.ca/> for more info.

Richard
--
Richard Crispin
Information Systems Admin   e-mail:rcrispin at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
St. Jerome's University     phone:Days (519)884-8111 ext. 8260
290 Westmount Rd. N         FAX:(519)725-0015
Waterloo, Ont.  N2L 3G3
Canada
---
When I die I'd like to die the way my grandfather died, peacefully in
his sleep...      ... not screaming and shouting, like his passengers.

"Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!"~Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales

"Time, heat and pressure.
   The same things that make a diamond also make a waffle."~Scott Meyer