[MacTUG] Meeting Reminder

Richard Crispin rcrispin at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 17 09:18:06 EST 2005

Hi All
This is a reminder that next Tuesday, Feb 22 (Washington's Birthday)
we will be having our next MacTug meeting. We will meet in the
library in room 407 at 9:15.

See you then.
Richard
--
Richard Crispin
Information Systems Admin   e-mail:rcrispin at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
St. Jerome's University     phone:Days (519)884-8111 ext. 260
200 Westmount Rd.           FAX:(519)725-0015
Waterloo, Ont.  N2L 3G3
Canada
---
When I die I'd like to die the way my grandfather died, peacefully in
his sleep...      ... not screaming and shouting, like his passengers.

"Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!"~Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales

"Time, heat and pressure.
   The same things that make a diamond also make a waffle."~Scott Meyer