[FemPhys] FemPhys is Looking For Room Volunteers for Winter 2019

FemPhys UW femphys at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 20:17:00 EST 2019

Hi Everyone!

This is Alyssa emailing you and I'll be one of the Room Volunteer
Coordinators for FemPhys this term along with Teddy. You're receiving this
email if you are a member of the FemPhys community, have done some room
volunteering in the past and/or have already signed up to be a room
volunteer for this term.

If you decide to take on the position of Room Volunteer, please let me know
how you would like to personalize your commitment to this position by
emailing me back with the following information by *Friday, January 25th*:

   1. The number of hours you would like to volunteer for.
   2. Would you like them to be consecutive or spread out?
   3. Have you been a room volunteer before? (and have therefore already
   received training)
   4. A confirmation that you filled out the following:
   https://lettucemeet.com/l/zRKw2 with your availability. If there is
   overlap, do not worry. I'll use this time to hopefully train both of you at
   the same time

With this information, I'll draft a schedule for you and arrange a meeting
for a short training session that should last no longer than 30 mins. If
you have any other questions please include them in your email or contact
me at any time.

Have a lovely week!

Alyssa Oke