[FemPhys] Happy spring! 🌻🌼🌱 General Meeting and more!

FemPhys UW femphys at gmail.com
Tue May 1 17:13:45 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to a beautiful spring term! We're stoked for some sunny days
and sweet events. We're starting the term off with our general meeting
(details below). Beyond that, we're hoping to have a combo picnic +
discussion, a community care walk in the park event, and more! If these
things sound cool, or you have more ideas, or just want to hang out in the
FemPhys room as a volunteer, come to the general meeting or reply to this
email.

*Spring General Meeting*
*Thus May 10  |  PHY 308  |  5 - 7:30 pm*
UWaterloo's local feminist physics group is stoked for spring! Come to our
general meeting to learn what we do, shape our direction, and get involved.
We'll have snacks and facilitated chats!

snacks provided - everyone welcome
accessibility info at uwaterloo.ca/femphys/access-femphys-spaces

Stoked to see y'all there!

FemPhys