[FemPhys] April Newsletter - Special Office Hours and Feedback Form

FemPhys UW femphys at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 12:10:53 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for those who've attended our events this term! Winter
2017 was a really busy term, we saw a lot of new faces and had events
bigger than we've ever done before. We're so grateful for your continued
support and participation.

Gentle reminder that *Tea & Talk* is still on *every **Tuesday in PHY 104
from 12 pm to 1:30 pm*. Come give yourself a break from work and treat
yourself to a nice cup of tea while relaxing and chatting with some
fantastic FemPhys folks.

We also have special exam office hours! On top of the office hours
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=n60u8dnaac4h5ovcr73tdrmvh4@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Toronto&pli=1>
we already have, we're adding some more just for the month of April!
>From *April
4 - 24*, Monday to Friday, the FemPhys room (PHY 104) is open from *1 pm -
3 pm*. Study and make use of the resources available
<https://uwaterloo.ca/femphys/office-hours-0> in the room :)

Lastly, our *feedback form for Winter 2017
<https://goo.gl/forms/8PLC03vrvTRWLue73>* is now available! It will take
less than 10 minutes to complete and your input will help guide future
FemPhys events and collaborations.

Take care and best wishes,

The FemPhys Family

[image: unnamed.jpg]