[FemPhys] Mentoring Opportunity

WomenIn Physics femphys at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 10:13:51 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that we're looking for people to get involved with
FemPhys in the fall term. If you're interested in joining our exec team,
volunteering, or if you want to get involved but don't know how- feel free
to email us at femphys at gmail.com or fill out this form:
https://goo.gl/forms/FodIbKvczSj2g1dT2.

I'd also like to highlight this great mentoring opportunity: The YWCA
Cambridge Girls' Centre is looking for volunteer mentors for a program
called STEM Mentoring. I've attached the program description. Please take a
look and spread the word!

Thanks everyone for a wonderful term!

Laura Chandler
FemPhys President

P.S. Even though classes are done, we still have Tea & Talk running this
week and next! Come grab a glass of iced tea and chat with some lovely
folks at the egg fountain Tuesdays at noon.