[Female-math-faculty] WiM Speed Mentoring lunch for Graduate Students, Postdoctoral fellows and Faculty, March 26 at 12pm

Ghazal Geshnizjani ggeshniz at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Mar 17 00:24:53 EDT 2019

Dear Women in Math faculty,

I am pleased to say that we have now finalized the details of the speed
mentoring event for WiM grads/postdocs and faculty.
We will try to keep the event casual with small-group discussions that
rotate after 15 minutes over lunch. Please share the event with WiM
postdocs,  graduate students or visitors in your department, who maybe
interested to attend. I am also attaching a poster in case you like to
print it out.
Speed Networking Lunch

TUESDAY, MARCH 26, 2019 — 12:00 PM TO 1:30 PM EDT
Location
MC - Mathematics & Computer Building
5501
REGISTRATION <https://ticketfi.com/event/3115/speed-networking-lunch> (you
can type faculty for student number and NA for any other field that doesn't
apply to you)

best regards,

-----------------------------
Ghazal Geshnizjani
Research Associate Professor
Women in Math Committee Chair <https://uwaterloo.ca/women-in-mathematics/>
Department of Applied Mathematics
<https://uwaterloo.ca/applied-mathematics/>
Waterloo Centre for Astrophysics <https://uwaterloo.ca/astrophysics-centre/>

University of Waterloo, Office: MC 6449   Email: ggeshniz at uwaterloo.ca
Phone: 519 888 4567 X 39146

Affiliate and PSI Fellow,  Perimeter Institute For Theoretical Physics
<http://pitp.ca/>