[Female-math-faculty] Women in Mathematics Fall Welocme Event- Tuesday September 12th!

Kristine McGlynn kmcglynn at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Sep 10 19:10:46 EDT 2017

Women in Mathematics presents...2017 Fall Welcome Event!

What I wish I knew when...hear from upper year students and first year instructors!

Female undergraduates and faculty are invited to mix and mingle over tasty appetizers on Tuesday, September 12th from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm in MC 5501 and MC 5511.

Female-identifying math students and faculty welcome! Light snacks provided.

Advance registration is requested. Please register<https://www.ticketfi.com/event/1742/wim-fall-welcome-event> today!

We hope to see you!

Women in Mathematics Committee and Women in Mathematics Undergraduate Committee