[Female-math-faculty] Women's International Day Dinner

Kristine McGlynn kmcglynn at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Mar 2 10:04:47 EST 2016

Hi all, I apologize for the late notice.  WICS and WIM have bought a table at this year's International Women's Day Dinner, this Friday March 4, 5:30-8:30 and there are two seats left!  https://uwaterloo.ca/womens-studies/events/international-womens-day-dinner-2016

If you would like to join us, please send email to me asap, stating any dietary restrictions that you have.  It should be a fun event, and a nice way to meet other women of Math.

Cheers,
Jo

===
Jo Atlee
Professor, David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science
Director of Women in Computer Science