[Female-math-faculty] Dinner with Profs Invitation - March 26th

Kristine McGlynn kmcglynn at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Mar 4 09:04:57 EST 2015

Dear Math Faculty Professors,
WiCS and WiM would like to invite you to our Dinner with Profs Night on March 26th. This event is an opportunity for women in Math and CS to enjoy a semi-formal dinner, while getting to know other successful women in the same field. We are very excited for this event, and it promises to be a great night!
If you can attend, please send an RSVP email wics-ugrad at lists.uwaterloo.ca<mailto:wics-ugrad at lists.uwaterloo.ca> to by Friday, March 13th. Please specify any dietary restrictions you have, and your field of study (we would like to seat students and profs interested in the same fields at the same tables).
We hope you can all make it!
[waterloo]