[Female-math-faculty] Lunch with Abby Goodrum

Fiona Dunbar fesdunbar at math.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jan 8 10:45:25 EST 2010

Dear all --

The Women in Math Committee, jointly with the Women in CS Committee,
is pleased to invite you to a lunch with Abby Goodrum, the Rogers
Chair in News, Media and Technology at Ryerson University.  We will
host a lunch for female faculty, grads, undergrads, and staff with
Abby on Fri, Jan 15, 12-1 in DC1301 (Fishbowl).    Lunch will be
provided.

Please join us!  We hope to have an active and interesting discussion!
So that we can order the correct amount of food for this lunch, please send
an email to wics at cs.uwaterloo.ca by Mon, Jan 11 at 12noon to register to
attend.  Sorry about the late notice.

Hope to see you there!
Fiona Dunbar, WIM chair