[Female-math-faculty] Integrate Wednesday

ramariei at math.uwaterloo.ca ramariei at math.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jan 21 07:43:05 EST 2009

Here we are in 2009 and the opportunity to all get together at the end
of January is quickly approaching.

On the behalf of Women in Math Committee, I would like to invite you
to attend our "Integrate Wednesday" lunch next week on January 28th,
at 12:00 in MC 5158 (see attached poster).

Bring your lunch and enjoy our cookies and tea. It is a great occasion
to chat and get together with other women in the Faculty of Mathematics.

Next week's theme is "amazing places in the world":
if you would like, you can bring a few pictures from beautiful places
you have visited to share them with us. (You can bring them on a USB
port, I will have my laptop there.)

I will be bringing pictures from Crete (where I was in my honeymoon
this past September) and Fiona will be bringing pictures from China
(that she has been visiting for the last three years).

Hope to see you there,

Raluca
Applied Mathematics