[FASS] Meet our cameos and buy your tickets for FASS 2019

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 5 22:14:48 EST 2019

Hello FASSies!

Our show opens in just over a week, and I am excited to announce our cameo
lineup!

"FASS Presents: Fantasy & Fandoms! Which faculty are you destined to join?
Math, Arts, Engineering, AHS, Science or Environment? After our first-years
are sorted into their respective faculties, their adventures begin!"

Thursday, March 14th we are joined by Rose Vogt, UW Staff Association
President
Doors open at 8pm; admission is pay-what-you-can*

Friday, March 15th we are joined by Hon. Bardish Chagger, MP for Waterloo
Doors open at 8pm; admission is $12**

Saturday, March 16th we are joined by Mary Ann Vaughan, UW Prof. of
Economics
Doors open at 7pm; admission is $12**

Please join us and help welcome these special guests to our stage!

*Thursday donations will be collected at the door

**Buy your Friday and Saturday tickets at the door, online, or by phone
from the Hagey Hall Box Office.
https://uwaterloo.ca/theatre-centre/events/fass-presents-fantasy-and-fandoms
519-888-4908

Sincerely: