[FASS] FASS Fall Variety Show 2019

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jul 23 23:14:59 EDT 2019

FASS needs YOU!

Are you excited about a FASS Fall Variety Show? The chance to do a smaller
FASS scripted show along with lots of amazing guest acts from campus
groups? The opportunity to have some more fun, and gain some more exposure?

We are too, but we can't do it without a Producer, Stage Manager, and Tech
Director!

If you or anyone you know are interested in these positions (or a new
position liaising with guest acts), please encourage them to apply.
Remember these positions for a Fall show are less intense than a
full-length Winter show, so if you've thought about trying out these
positions, this is the perfect way to gain experience. The final deadline
will be *Tuesday Aug 6*.

Please share this info widely to groups or people who might be interested,
as even many people in the FASS Facebook group have not been shown the many
previous announcements of the positions.

Let's get together and make this Fall show happen!

Details:
Show dates: Oct 4 & 5, 2019
Theme: Politics/Murder Mystery
Position descriptions: see below
Application process: email your interest and a brief description of your
relevant experience to prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca by Tuesday Aug 6, 11:59 pm

Thanks!
Dee
FASS President 2020

super-brief descriptions of position requirements:
Producer: advertise for auditions and show, including posters, social
media, programs, etc
Stage Manager: schedule rehearsals, take note of what the director wants,
call cues
Tech Director: manage team to handle props, sets, sound, lights, makeup,
costumes
External Acts Coordinator: invite acts to participate, coordinate on
requirements and scheduling