[FASS] Read-through, Clubs Days, Auditions, and more!

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Jan 13 13:41:27 EST 2019

Hello FASSies!

I hope everyone had a good holiday season! We have a busy couple months
ahead as we prepare for FASS 2019, and there are lots of opportunities to
help out!

In this e-mail:
 - We have a Show Council for the Winter show - and they need YOUR help!
 - Script read-through on Wednesday, January 16 (7pm in MC 1056)
 - Clubs days booth on Thursday, January 17 (11am - 3pm in SLC Great Hall)
 - Auditions on January 30 - February 2 (details TBD)

Reminder: FASS Winter 2019 show dates are March 14, 15, and 16

============

Show Council: I would like to welcome our latest additions to the Winter
Show Council:
 - Danielle Tobert - Producer
 - Monica Pierce - Director
 - Akshar Goyal - Stage Manager
 - Jen Farmer - Technical Director

They are joining Amie Shepherdson (Creative Liaison) and Heather Stonehouse
(Chief Script Writer). Furthermore, we have two informal positions helping
them out:
 - Evan Jones - Internal Producer (tshirts, show books, DVDs, etc.)
 - Raya Porter - Social Coordinator (partaaays!)

The Show Council is looking for people of various skills to help run the
show, such as:
 - Director: assistant directors, choreographers and vocal coaches
 - Stage manager: assistant stage managers
 - Tech Director: costumes manager, props manager, sound/lighting designer
 - Producer: helpers to put up posters on campus and around the city
... and many other roles!

Please reach out to the respective council member for more information,
contact Creative Liaison Amie (cl at fass.uwaterloo.ca), or reply to me. You
can find all the e-mail addresses on the FASS website:
http://fass.uwaterloo.ca/boardshowcouncil

Script read-through: this is your opportunity to come and hear the (almost)
complete script. The writers are looking for your feedback before they give
it a final polish. We need many people so that we can have a different
person reading each part. Light snacks will be provided.