[FASS] Variety Show on Nov. 9 & 10 + Winter Show Dates, Council Applications, and Writing

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 31 10:29:30 EDT 2018

Hello FASSies!

Please join us next Friday and Saturday, Nov. 9 & 10, for our Fall Variety
Show! We will be presenting original FASS scenes/skits, as well as guest
performances from some A Capella groups (including UW ACE), and other
performing talent across UW.

The shows start at 8pm both nights in AL 116. Admission is pay-what-you-can.

Different groups will be performing on different nights. See this page for
an up-to-date list of acts and performance schedule:
http://fass.uwaterloo.ca/watch-fass/

Please join our Facebook event to receive updates:
https://www.facebook.com/events/510294412777345/

Furthermore, I am excited to announce that the Winter 2019 show will be
on March 14, 15 & 16 in Hagey Hall Theater. This will be a more traditional
full-length FASS show, although on less traditional dates. (We want to
experiment with a more flexible schedule in the run up to the show.)

We are also looking for people to help us run the Winter show! Applications
for Winter show council positions - Director, Stage Manager, Tech Director,
and Producer - officially open on November 1st and will remain open until
Sunday, November 18th (end of day). Please reach out to me with any
questions or to express your interest.

Finally, the writers meetings for the winter show are taking place on
Tuesdays from 8pm to 10pm in MC 1056. The theme is "Friendship is FASSical"
- a combination of My Little Pony, Lord of the Rings, Zombie Apocalypse,
Chronicles of Narnia, Dr. Who, Harry Potter, etc. So if you want to, come
add your flair to this year's FASS!

Yours Truly,

Anton Markov
President