[Faccus] Matlab classroom license server has moved to IST -- UPDATE

Stephen Carr smcarr at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Oct 5 15:14:19 EDT 2017

Hello,
The end of September deadline has passed for redirecting all workstations using the Matlab classroom licence to license server matlabteachingls.uwaterloo.ca. I've attached a list of computer names that have connected in October to retiring license server ecserv20. Be aware that we will be shutting down the Matlab classroom license server on ecserv20 on Tuesday Oct. 10. Also note that the Matlab classroom license is restricted to course work use only. Research users may subscribe to the Matlab research license through the IST Webstore. Thanks to everyone who has already acted on this request.

Stephen Carr                                    Ph. 519-888-4567 x36444
Consultant, IST-Client Services             200 University Ave. W.
Liaison to Faculty of Engineering                         Waterloo, ON
University of Waterloo                                                 N2L 3G1