[Faccus] NETWORK ALERT - [2017-08-31] Wired Network, Wireless - Emergency Maintenance - Reload of ext-rt-mc

sbourque at uwaterloo.ca sbourque at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Aug 31 23:19:38 EDT 2017

Date: (YYYY-MM-DD)     2017-08-31

Start Time:              23:20

End Time:	23:20

Submitted By: sbourque at uwaterloo.ca

Comment:        One of the external routers that peers with one of our upstream providers and Orion requires a reload.

This reload is necessary to correct issues affecting access to various net blocks accessed through these providers.

No outage is anticipated as traffic will re-route through our redundant providers, however, users may experience a brief disruption as this occurs.

Notice Submitted:    Thu Aug 31 23:19:38 EDT 2017

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/UWNetworkAlert

Note:   If you have any questions or concerns please contact the IST Service Desk at ext: 44357 or helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca