[Faccus] SERVICE ALERT - [2017-08-17] Skype - Maintenance - Skype for Business - Hybrid Configuration

Paul Dietrich p2dietrich at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Aug 14 14:37:25 EDT 2017

Date: (YYYY-MM-DD)     2017-08-17

Start Time:              07:00

End Time:	08:00

Submitted By: p2dietri at uwaterloo.ca

Comment:        In order to complete our setup with Office 365, we need to enable our Skype for Business in a Hybrid configuration.  This change will only take a couple minutes and will not have any impact to any users on campus.  There may be a brief time where federation with Office 365 (such as our student tenant EDU) and Skype consumer may not be available while the commands are run to enable this.

This change has been tested in development and confirmed no further impact will result due to this change.

Notice Submitted:    Mon Aug 14 14:37:25 EDT 2017

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/UWNetworkAlert

Note:   If you have any questions or concerns please contact the IST Service Desk at ext: 44357 or helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca