[Faccus] FW: [WatIAM-Administrators] Deletion of NEXUS Security Group 'IdM-student'

Stephen Markan smarkan at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Aug 9 16:54:26 EDT 2017

See below for the details – basically an old nexus security group called IDM-Student will be removed from Nexus. It was replaced by  IdM-SA-Student. This will have minimal impact as the group has not been updated since 2008. The majority of the members in the group are alumni who are long gone. However there are test accounts/others in the group that may be impacted by the change.
For example it may have been used in some SharePoint sites to allow student/alumni access to some general data.