[Faccus] uPrint Upgrade

Josh Schmiedchen josh.schmiedchen at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Aug 3 07:51:08 EDT 2017

If were upgrading are going to 17.2.3 and I’ll need to know where to download both the newest release station client and desktop clients ahead of time.

Is this only to take the morning or the whole day as well in terms of the upgrade so I can notify my staff as to be prepared for patrons trying to print.

Josh Schmiedchen
Computer Systems Technician
University of Waterloo Library
Dana Porter Library Rm 118