[Faccus] Skype for Business maintenance - July 13

Darren Bondy darren.bondy at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jul 11 13:10:02 EDT 2017

What is happening? In order to finalize the activation of new features between Exchange and Skype for Business we have to modify configuration on the Skype side to enable communication between the two systems.

When is this happening? Thursday, July 13 at 7:00 a.m.

What is the impact to Skype for Business users? There is no anticipated impact as a result of this change.

Note: Additional information regarding the new features that will be available will be provided following the completion of the maintenance and after we have verified the services/features are working as expected.

Questions or concerns? Please contact the IST Service Desk, helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca> or ext. 44357.

Recipients of this message: isthd, ist-staff, admin-support, faccus, UWweb, ctsc, ucist

Darren Bondy
Information Systems and Technology
(519)888-4567 x49525
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON