[Faccus] SERVICE ALERT - [2017-06-22] Skype - Single Node Outage

Paul Dietrich p2dietrich at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jun 22 12:11:08 EDT 2017

Date: (YYYY-MM-DD)     2017-06-22

Start Time:              11:40

End Time:	12:10

Submitted By: p2dietri at uwaterloo.ca

Comment:        *** UPDATE 12:10pm - the affected node has been successfully restarted and the errors are no longer present.  Users that were effected are being moved back to their primary server.

We have received alerts from a single node in our EC2 pool that requires a restart of the server.  Any user homed on this server will be moved to the next available one of the other two available servers once the affected node restarts and you will be moved back when the restart is completed.

Any active phone calls during your migration will not be affected.  Server should be back and fully online within the next 30 minutes.

Notice Submitted:    Thu Jun 22 12:11:08 EDT 2017

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/UWNetworkAlert

Note:   If you have any questions or concerns please contact the IST Service Desk at ext: 44357 or helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca