[Faccus] SERVICE ALERT - [2017-05-03] Telephones - Maintenance - CallPilot Voicemail Restart

Paul Dietrich paul.dietrich at uwaterloo.ca
Wed May 3 10:05:22 EDT 2017

Date: (YYYY-MM-DD)     2017-05-03

Start Time:              20:00

End Time:	23:59

Submitted By: p2dietri at uwaterloo.ca

Comment:        Due to an issue with our CallPilot voicemail system not sending email notifications properly it has been requested through support that we restart the servers to resolve the issue.  This process will begin at 8pm and may take up to two hours.  While servers are restarted and services restored, voicemail may not be available for a period of time.

Notice Submitted:    Wed May 3 10:05:22 EDT 2017

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/UWNetworkAlert

Note:   If you have any questions or concerns please contact the IST Service Desk at ext: 44357 or helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca