[Faccus] ACONewsletter Arts Computing Office Newsletter - Spring 2017

William Lewis rwlewis at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Apr 25 14:51:12 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

The Spring 2017 edition of the Arts Computing Office (ACO) Newsletter<https://artsonline.uwaterloo.ca/aconewsletter/> is here!

Read about topics including:

Wearable Tech
Can we buy driverless cars yet?
Learning beyond the classroom
Proofpoint Protection Server
University of Waterloo's role in HeForShe Impact 10x10x10
We aren't, we aren't, we aren't, we aren't, we aren't just the engineers
Stratford the Wi-Fi City
Spaun: Can we model a brain?

Take a look at previous newsletters in our newsletter archives<https://uwaterloo.ca/arts-computing/about/newsletters>.

There is a link to the latest edition of the newsletter on the ACO homepage in the right sidebar under Related Links.

Will

--
R. William Lewis
IST Account Representative, Faculty of Arts