[Faccus] Microsoft Office 365 migration email to students
darren.bondy at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Apr 24 09:24:54 EDT 2017
For your information...
The following email will be sent today to all undergraduate students who have not activated their Office 365 accounts and to students who have activated their accounts but have not yet changed their WatIAM forwarding.
Beginning on April 26 all undergraduate students who did not activate their Office 365 accounts will be migrated from mailservices to Office 365 automatically.
What to expect:
* You can login and use your Office 365 account beginning 9:00 a.m. on April 26. Access your account at https://portal.office.com using username at edu.uwaterloo.ca<mailto:username at edu.uwaterloo.ca>.
* You can check for new mail in your mailservices account up to the time that your mail is migrated and your WatIAM field is updated.
* Migration of your mail from your mailservices account to Office 365 account could take up to 48 hours to complete. After the final synchronization of your mailservices mail to Office 365, your mailservices account will no longer be available.
* Any existing forwarding address in the "email forward (delivery mailbox)" field in WatIAM will be changed to username at edu.uwaterloo.ca<mailto:username at edu.uwaterloo.ca>, it can take up to 48 hours for the field to update. This field cannot be changed, however, forwarding rules within Office 365 to off-campus accounts can be created. (Please be aware that the University plans to review forwarding policy.)
* Email sent to you using username at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:username at uwaterloo.ca> will be directed to your @edu.uwaterloo.ca Office 365 account.
* General Office 365 information https://uwaterloo.ca/information-systems-technology/services/microsoft-office-365-education.
Questions or concerns? Please contact the IST Service Desk, helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca> or ext. 44357.
Information Systems and Technology
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Faccus